Thursday, April 28, 2011

Keep Your Hands Off Of My Stuff

You know, it gets really annoying to come into your art class and find out that your stuff is now broken, or has been moved, or spilled out all in your shelf. People need to learn not to touch other people's thing's because it has gotten to a point where I'm about to knock someone's teeth in. I brought in my little Jack Skellington to my art class to turn it in and finally be done with that project (if you don't know what I'm talking about, see the picture on my past blog post).
I then had to do an assignment for spanish class on how to do something. I decided for mine to be about how to make things out of clay and was going to use jack as what something would look like after it had dried and been painted. I went in before my class was supposed to start in order to borrow supplies and walked into where the students stored their art when they weren't working on it. I went to my shelf and noticed that "Jack" wasn't there. I looked up and there he was, sitting on a few shelves above mine....with his arm and leg laying next to him. I picked him up along with his severed limbs and went and asked the teacher what had happened. She didn't know how it had happened and I was just ready to throw it at someone but I had to get to class. So I ended up showing the class my new "handicapped jack." Then I took it home and I sat there for half an hour trying to glue him back together.
And this isn't the first time it's happened either. I've hand bottles of beads dumped out and the container gone missing, little chain things like this unwrapped and left laying there and I've had pieces of art moved to other people's shelves. And I share a shelf with 2 other people and only my stuff is people touched. It's ridiculous!!! And as soon as I find out who it is, I'm gonna get them. As I said on Facebook a few minutes ago "knock it off, before I knock you out" because I've had enough and I'm not gonna put up with it anymore.

Now that all my rage has been spilled out, here's my pic
This, I have to say, is one of my worst drawings (apart from my self portrait, which I will never EVER be putting up on here because it looks so bad that I would not put anyone through that). He had to draw our own hands. The lights were all turned off except for on lamp at each table in the room and we had to make sure to draw the shading and everything. I was so far away from the lamp at our table that I was getting this jacked up shadow and everyday when I would try to work on it, the shadow would be different. But I have to say that it came out better than some of the drawings at my table. This one guy's hand looked like a cartoon gorilla's hand.

6 comments:

  1. That's an AWESOME PICTURE TORI! COMPLETELY AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i HATE folk who do that...i feel just like you! i think they just do it to get a reaction, but one day theyre gonna get one they perhaps werent quite expecting.

    *evil grin*

    ur pics awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, eeeevil people (need any help knocking them out? :P )
    Anyway, great pic! Much better than I could do :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pic IS AWESOME!
    WOOT!
    I'm really angry about not only th elack of care your art is getting, but the lack ofaction by the teacher! It's her responsibility!

    ReplyDelete